Tuesday, October 21, 2008

hello, i feel like i am posting everyday liao.
haha! :D anyway, i cook bitter gourd for my grandma today! an accomplishment huh? :) lol. and porridge too! :)
i think i wrote quite a lot compared to what i did the past few days, haha. guess i have more time! :P
tomorrow, going to compass point to buy some materials for the project we(prefects) have to do for appreciation day. then, i also have to do power point presentation. literally, i am doing the WHOLE of the appreciation day projct lol, as well as jasmine and christian.
anyway, christian never do anything lol! i reluctantly go with him to buy the materials tomorrow lol! :(
the story! *i think i wrote longer this time! :

“Rise and shine, darling!” my mom literally shouted. I squinted my eyes and tried to adjust to the glaring rays of the magnificent sun. Afterwards, I got ready for school and immediately hurried off before my mom come up with the idea of following me to lecture James. My prediction was correct. Once I stepped out off the house, she said, “Wait for me. Let me go and have a chat with that James.” I replied nervously, “Don’t, mom! I’ll walk. Using the car gives out carbon monoxide. Save the earth, remember?” Before she protested, I was off like the wind.

Arriving at school, I saw my three friends motioning to me to go to them. Curious, I ambled to them and was barely a metre before I saw what was happening. James and Derrick was there, looking more impatient than ever. James sulked, “Your friends dragged us here, making a big hoo-ha over nothing!” “Why you little-” my friends had to prevent Serafina from kicking James in the face. In case you did not know, she was a black belt in karate. I said harshly, “I want to settle this once and for all. Stop harassing me, James and Derrick. Derrick, the other time when I was late for my date, it was all because of him,” I pointed at James, “He tried to kidnap me. Luckily, I escaped. Instead of asking me what happened, you accused me without finding out the truth. I have had it with you boys!” I left while Derrick glared at James furiously.

During break time, Rizz sat beside me, devouring her burger. She said in between munches, “Wow! You sure attract lots of guys, is it? Just now when you left, Derrick punched James and a fight started! Now, they are both in the sick bay with the nurse attending to their wounds.” I brushed it aside, not wanting to get involved in it. “Anyway, do you want to go shopping in the mall which we went yesterday?” I asked. She smiled and answered enthusiastically, “Sure! I will go ask the others!”

I had arrived at least two hours before I was supposed to meet my ‘sisters’. I strolled into the “Coffee Bean” and ordered and iced mocha. I then asked the person at the counter for Sam. She looked at me curiously but did as told, after all, customers first. Sam came out, sweating like a dog which had just ran three yards. He grinned, “Why are you here?” I told him today’s events and my feelings. “What would you have done if you were me?” I enquired. He shook his head and said, “I dunno.” I sighed and looked down at the floor. “But then, just tried to forget about it. It has passed and you have to let go to have a bright future.” He smiled, “A line from my favourite book.” I laughed and said, “Well, I guess so.” Then, I shopped alone in some fashion shops and after two long hours, my friends came.

They seemed surprised to see me there first. Roslina mentioned, “You are always the last from what I remembered.” I merely smiled and commented, “Let’s go shopping!” They nodded their heads and agreed.

to be continued~

No comments: