Monday, October 20, 2008

Hello! sorry but my computer got abit of problem as it cannot display the colour and blah, so i cannot change the story's colour to purple, my fav colour, haha :D anyway, i went to tan tock seng hospital and changi general hospital today. reasons are as following:
tan tock seng hospital: visit grandpa
changi general hospital: my grandma got checkup
i cannot tell u all the details, heehee. but i brought my DS there as i was totally bored and nearly got motion sickness! sigh... i sat in the car at least 4 times and for a total of about 3 hours 30mins. sigh.... :( haha. the story of cuz but i cannot write a lot as i wanna go watch the channel 8 show at 9pm which started already! :(

I huddled on the comfy sofa with my pillow, grasping it tighter by the minute as my eyes were glued onto the television screen. The main character, who was an incredibly handsome young man of around twenty-five years old, was stuck in a factory which was making clones of people to create the greatest army ever. I was so absorbed in the movie that I did not hear the usual screeching of the tyres and the door’s creak. My mom was home.
“I heard everything from your friends,” she announced rather loudly but my attention was still on the handsome actor. She grumbled about how much children don’t respect parents and about how tough it was like to be a parent. Finally, I answered reluctantly, “Mom, please, I am watching a fantastic show and you just have to ruin it!” My mom made one of her quirky faces and I couldn’t resist the temptation to laugh out loud. A giggle escaped from my mom’s quivering lips and she laughed with me.
Then, I sat up and nearly screamed. “Mom! You made me miss the exciting part of the movie!” She shrugged her shoulders and put on the it-is-not-my-fault expression. I was furious and threw my pillow at her. She gasped. Then, cheekily, she placed her hands on her hips and merely mumbled, “Do you know what happens in a pillow fight?” I shook my head stubbornly. “I always win!” my mom guffawed. Thus, World War III began. Finally, just when the movie ended, World War III ended too and the soldiers, tired, went to bed.
I stared at the ceiling and frowned. Tomorrow was Monday and I have to attend school. Sigh…. Settling the problem about James and Derrick too… maybe I will just drop by the “Coffee Bean” and pour out my troubles to Sam too.

to be continue~ sorry if it's short!

No comments: