Monday, October 27, 2008

hiie! i am back after maybe 30 mins? haha... i read other ppl's blog and found out that i am being tagged....... to do some silly (no offence) test. anyway, I am supposed to list 15 weird/funny things about myself and tag 5 ppl.
sigh...

1)My nick name is Ah Lu. I 'thank' the ppl who gave me this nick based on a show about Fu, Lu, Shou.
**Anyway, Lu is supposed to be clever, right? ;)

2)I hug a towel at night when I sleep.
**I luv it! <3

3)My cousin (Iris) is my best friend!

4)I <3 reading Archie comics!
**My fav. character is Betty!

5)I have never moved house before.

I am running out of things to say and I have only done 1/3!

6)There was once when I could not read anything without humming!

7)I am easily influenced. :)

8)I was once er jie. da jie was sandy, san jie i think was sinching? I 4got.

9)I was a detective with ruyi and yuping once. we were tailing on 4 ppl! haha... rmb, yuping and ruyi? poisonous pighead? haha :D

10)I am watching a korean drama on KBS World (channel, My Destiny) and To Marry A Millionaire. :)

11)I am crazy over Fullmetal Alchemist (a bit boyish)

12)I luv blogging! (isn't it obvious?)

13) I would rather be anywhere except doing this test or wadeva.

14)I luv Jeanette and dun like Felicia Chin!

15) I am soooo glad that I am going to finish this da** test!

Tagged: Yuping, Ruyi, Jennie, Murong, Vivianne :P Good Luck!

No comments: