Tuesday, October 7, 2008

hey hey, if u have not read the previous (about Sue knocking down a guy while ruching to the next class), pls do as at that time, my blog was private! :)

sigh... two more papers and i am free! with my nintendo ds! anyway, tis week going to see my cousin (just saw the world for a few months)! he just started to crawl i heard! he is absolutely adorable, angel-like...... :)

anyway, the story:

Then, the always talkative Joshua, whose parents are China-born, raised up his hand. The new teacher nodded her head at him. He asked, raising his eyebrown, “What do we call you?” She chuckled, “Oh yes, I forgotten to introduce myself! Silly me. You may call me Miss Wales. That was my father’s surname. He is quite famous. I don’t mean to brag but have you all heard of Thomas Wales?” Everybody nodded, even me, who was immediately listening in rapt attention. “He is the owner of the biggest bank here!” someone piped. “Yes. Apparently, my father became interested in banking ever since he was seven! My grandfather, who is my father’s father, bought him a piggy bank and that was what roused his interest.” At that precise moment, the bell rang. Time and tide wait for no man, indeed. Miss Wales groaned exaggeratingly, “Oh, there goes the bell! See you on Thursday!” We were then dismissed.

~

“Well, that seems like an interesting teacher!” my mum drank her piping hot coffee while I drank my usual organic orange juice. I wasn’t ready to get fat yet.
The both of us could not sleep due to the eminent storm whereby thunders and lightning flashed occasionally. Thus, we made our way down, however, unknown that the other party was awake as well. In the end, while I was opening the fridge door and saw the dark haired apparition, I screamed. My mum jumped in fright and also gasped, “Sue, what are you doing here?” I then calmed down and reached to this point of the conversation.
“Hmm, she seems so mysterious and charming. I think some boys like her,” I giggled uncontrollably, animating my face as euphoria engulfed me. My mum sighed.
I caught a glimpse of the grandfather clock. It chimed 12 times, signaling that it was midnight. Suddenly, a light bulb formed above my head. “Mum! Remember when our neighbours were singing karaoke in the middle of the night until we could not catch forty winks!” I grinned cheekily. She looked at me like I was some alien from outer space, “I am a dignified fine young lady, ok, I am not THAT young. But I am not going to ‘disgrace’ myself as an unfriendly neighbour!”
I said reluctantly, “Ok…. You go sit at a corner while I have all the fun, anyway, you won’t be able to sleep…” I was interrupted when she said, “On second thoughts, I want to join in!”
So, we partied and sang songs throughout the whole night while our neighbours muttered curses at us.


to be continued~

No comments: