Tuesday, November 18, 2008

adios!

during the last post, i mentioned that i was at marilyn's hse. today, i am going to tell you what happened! =)

Marilyn's house
I arrived at compasspoint at 11.50pm. I was early. I waited outside Old Chang Kee (OCK) and finally, spotted two friends making their way towards me. They were Kylin and Siti. We greeted each other and soon afterwards, Jennie, followed by Jing Wen, came.We complained about the host, Marilyn, saying that she was the one who wanted us to come early but instead, she came at exactly 12 pm which was according to us, late.We called those who were supposed to come and received a sms after countless calls to ruyi: "Happy waiting." My fury knew no bounds! They were supposed to come at 12pm! Finally, they came at 12.15pm! >:( Lol.After taking the MRT, we played at a playground, then went up to Marilyn's house and ransacked it, JKJK.We ate lunch (pizza, noodles, hashbrowns, nuggets) and went down to play again.While playing on the swing, Kylin and Yuping swung me really hard even though I knew how to do it myself. I was furious! :(We played treasure hunt and came last (Siti, Jennie and I) cause we could not care less. Haha. :)We played jenga at Marilyn's house and did dares and said the truth, blah blah blah....Soon, some of them went back till there were only these ppl left: Jasmine, Jennie, Maranda, Jingwen and of cuz, me!We had pillow fight and 'captured' Leeni, who sleeps with Marilyn every night and we made Marilyn say a speech about she liking.......someone.... so that she can 'save' Leeni. Haha. See us personally to know the details! :)Then, I had dinner with my family at compasspoint.

And, that's all, I have been hooked on anime these days and thus, did not post any entries, sorry. -.-"' gtg!


No comments: