Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Good morning to all reading my blog!!!

I am currently in a good mood but also losing my mind as tomorrow is when I get my PSLE results slip. I wonder what marks would I get... I hope that it would be above 250. I would not want to disappoint my parents if my marks are not up to their expectations. Feeling uneasy now that I think about it... :S Haiz...

By the way, these are some schools which I might like to consider going to:(not in order)
Nanyang Girls High, Xinmin Sec, Anderson Sec, CHIJ St Nicholas, SCGS, Cedar Girls...

I have finished reading all of Fullmetal Alchemist's latest issues!!! Feel so proud and elated... I have also finished Gakuen Alice and Vampire Knight! Woo hoo~ LOL. Anyway, Siti recommended me to read Special A (I think it's spelled like this). I am not sure as I have been reading lots of comic these days.... That's the reason why I neglected my blog.... :'(

I have finally decided to stop writing the story... :'(

Anyway, you can go to this website: www.orisinal.com When you see the webpage, click on the third box from the left and play the game. I think it is quite interesting. Jennie says it helps to soothe ppl but I disagree, it makes me a little frustrated....

Gtg! Happy Holidays! ;)

No comments: