Friday, November 21, 2008

Good night, everyone! but that doesn't mean that I want to sleep...

I am being a little angry and frustrated over which secondary schools to choose. I think that it might be a little stressful for my parents as I am the eldest child and it is their first time choosing a secondary school for their dear child...

They were sometimes arguing about facts and over distances from my home sweet home to my maybe-future-secondary-school... I am a bit sick and tired of this whole thing. I am actually wishing that MOE will release the results of the PSLE during December... that way, I can still enjoy my holiday and forget about this stuff...

Anyway, today, Vivianne and I had planned to go to the library. We also invited Yu Ping. Suddenly, without warning, Yu Ping informed us that a few more people were coming. like Ru Yi, Grace and Rachel Lim...

We met up at the library and borrowed books as well as used the laptops that we brought. Finally, at around 3.15pm, we left the library and headed for Mac' donalds to satisfy our grumbling stomachs... I ate a double mcspicy burger while Ru Yi ate an ice-cream, Vivianne ate a value meal consisting of a chicken burger, a drink and a packet of fries. Grace and Yu Ping ate a burger each. Hmm... Yummy!

The four girls (excluding me and Vivianne) invited two of us to join a basketball game. We nodded but I had to accompany Vivianne to the Community Centre first to check up on some things about the Secondary 1 tuition... sigh, Vivianne is just too hardworking?

After finishing, we went to econ to wait for Vivianne's maid, at the same time, called our parents to ask for permission to attend the basketball game. Eventually, I was able to go however, it was the total opposite for Vivianne. Some exerpts from her conversation between her and her mother: "Mummy, it is not like they are gangsters or what..." Hey! We are definitely guai-kias!

So in the end, I did not go as I do not know the way to Yu Ping's house's basketball court. Sigh...

Today wasn't so bad, was it? :|

No comments: