Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I am sooo confused... My head is all in a whirl and two voices are shouting out amidst all the commotion.
"Put Nanyang Girls as your first choice!"
"No, Dunman high!"
"Nanyang Girls is better!"
"But then Dunman will have friends!"
I suddenly feel like shouting out, "I WANNA FORGET ABOUT THIS WHOLE DAMN SECONDARY SCHOOL THING AND WHO WAS THE DAMN PERSON WHO INVENTED SECONDARY SCHOOLS AND PRIMARY SCHOOLS AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, PSLE???"

*cooling down* I apologise for any bad words in the above sentence and I actually don't feel like putting that on the blog but I really wanna let off some steam. Thank you for your kind understanding.

In the end, I decided to discuss this important issue concerning my future with my dear parents... gotta read comics...it helps :P

No comments: