Thursday, November 20, 2008

I got my results....

My T-score is.....

*
**
***
****
*****
******
*******
********
*********
**********
*********
********
*******
******
*****
****
***
**
*

262!

I am so happy but sad at the same time as I cannot go NYGS..... 1 more cuz i plus 2 marks for HMT..... I would mayb go Dunman High...

Anyway, sumthing strange happened today....

I was at cup walker waiting for my mocha coffee.... when my vision clouded with many tiny black spots (jus like when you close your eyes in a bright room). I could only make out the shapes of ppl vaguely. I felt giddy and tipsy....

I was so frightened that I would faint there and then.

Hurriedly, I paid for the drink and walked slowly to Compass point. Slowly, my vision cleared and I was feeling better....

I was so scared that something would happen to me at that time.... I wonder what happened.

In the end, I was afraid that it would happen again and thus did not pay a visit to my old childcare and went straight back home...

Gotta read comics AGAIN... hahas...

No comments: