Thursday, November 20, 2008

PSLE results

Today is the day.....

Where I had been dreading as well as looking forward to....

I hope that everything will end up well....

What's done in my exam papers cannot be undone...

I am a nervous wreck (not exactly).... Anticipating 11 o'clock when I have to leave this house of mine to head to Compassvale Primary School...

At least, I can still see the smiling faces of my classmates which I hope will not turn into disappointed ones upon taking their results slip...

However, we can still meet each other if we chance upon one another in our secondary schools...

I will never forget my friends, they will live in my hearts...

However, it is never wrong to make new friends as long as you don't forget the old...

~A super nervous girl waiting impatiently for her PSLE results

No comments: