Thursday, November 27, 2008

Yoyoyo! I am now watching Martin Mystery on Okto Channel.
It is about this special team who solves mystery cases. You might think that I am abit childish to watch such things but I think that it is actually quite interesting, at least better than Barney which is straight after Martin Mystery. :P

Later, I am going to Jing Wen house's playground to play blind mice, quite lame, right? LOL. But it is quite fun! :D After that, I am not sure if I should go and play basketball with Yuping, Rachel Lim and some boys... I don't know HOW to play basketball (like competiton kind)! HELP!!! All I know is must clear dunno what (meaning going outside the semi-circle) then can go and goal. HELP! I am a total...??? I dunno what to say.

I am recently addicted to DS lite's Diner Dash. Too bad my Super Mario Bros got corrupted so I guess I have to fix it and restart from level 1! (I was at level 8!!!!:'( *boohoo*)

Anyway, gotta go!

No comments: