Monday, November 24, 2008

I feel like a victim now... My mother is sick, now my brother is too... Anytime, anywhere... I may get sick too! :( But I must have faith in my body and hope that his immune system is strong enough! LOL...

Anyway, my friends and I were supposed to go see at least five schools... in the end, we only visited... ONE school... I feel like as if we had done badly???Ruyi, Marilyn, Yuping and I took 156 to Singapore Chinese Girls School. It took 1 hour, we almost got motion sickness! :(

I think that we and SCGS are fated to be? When we got there, we were hesitant in asking the security guard if we can go in to have a look. At that moment, we realised that it was having a open house, also, it was the last day! Haha... lucky???

After that, we decided to go Cedar Girls to take a look, after boarding the MRT and bus 100, we managed to find a school which we thought was Cedar Girls. However, the school was Cedar Primary School! I was so angry with SBS Transit for giving us the wrong information! Argh! In the end, we went back to Serangoon Station and took a train back to Hougang. As we had enought of running from one school to another, the tired us decided to go to Marilyn's house to play the swings.

At the playground, we played with sand and created a waterfall... hahas.

Btw, now watching Channel 8's Life Transformers.... The mother so poor and their house is like pig sty???? Scary....

Gtg! :P

No comments: