Wednesday, June 2, 2010

chalet

have been lagging for a few days after being hooked to the drama "You're Beautiful".

I shall talk about chalet. Won't give really specific details.
We BBQed on 2 nights. My cousin, brother, mum and I went to Wild Wild Wet. Haven't been there for like 6 years??? It was fun although walking on all those tiny little stones really hurt my feet.
Watched Resident Evil 1. It wasn't as nice as Resident Evil 2 I think. Looking forward to Resident Evil 3. :)
Chalet was fun although I think that we have kinda grown up and gotten tired of the Escape Theme Park and WWW. Anyway, there was like a huge sale there so I finally bought REAL FBTS! :D

There. That was short, huh?
Will be going off tomorrow to Labrador Adventure Park, where I had my first camp during primary 5. :)
I hope that we wont do anything strenuous.... I mean, it's a Humanities camp, right?

Yesterday was Nicole's birthday. So.....
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, NICOLE!

We went to eat Pizza Hut at Tampines Mall and went to watch Prince of Persia.
I am lazy to write out summary so I will just give my opinions.

PRINCE OF PERSIA
Verdict: Everything was exciting. It was good and I actually half-closed my eyes when those weapons started flying around. It would have been a blast if it was in 3D. HOWEVER, the ending was a spoiler. The guy seriously shouldn't have turned back time. Even if you want to turn back time, then just turn a little only. Turn until the starting of the movie is abit errrr.... exxagerating and spoiler!
Rating: 3.5/4


~going off AGAIN

No comments: