Tuesday, June 15, 2010

pics

Here are some pictures that I have gotten from my cousin cuz I did not take any pictures then:

^The dumplings that my cousin made. We made a lot that day :)

^A cupcake that was not baked yet.


^A baked cupcake :D


^The whole collection of cupcakes :)

Today was kind of boring. 
I wore my contacts instead of glasses as I suddenly felt like it. hehe.
Iris, Ivy and my auntie fetched my grandmother here and stopped by for a while. 
Ivy and I were doing our homework while Iris was watching "Cloudy with a chance of meatball" which my father had rented. We did not really do anything together. Zzzz.
Am gonna meet up for history interview project tomorrow. Kinda nervous to interview Bryan's grandma.
Read manga today :) It is called V.B. Rose. Go read :) It is quite nice. It was really kinda fufilling to finish reading all the available chapters of a comic since I have been stopping halfway these days.
I read the Toto-chan book until page 100 yesterday!!!!!! ACHIEVEMENT :D
I also watched Fringe season 2. A good guy died. Sooooo saddd. He even had a wife and kids lehs. :'(
Currently a bit hooked on Plurk :P Just joined so still abit obsessed with it. My karma is so low - 11. D:
Facebook has been a bit full of activity today too. Glad since it has been a bit erm... deserted the past few days. hehe.
Well, I gonna go offline now :) Got a bunch of stuff waiting for me to start and finish on. I gotta feeling that my NYAA is gonna die. >.<


~bored

No comments: