Monday, June 14, 2010

Chinese dumplings 粽子

Hiie people!

Went to stay over at my cousin's house for 3 days 2 nights. They have been hooked up on a Taiwan drama called, "It started with a kiss". I kept reprimanding the main characters for being so dumb. Especially the girl.

Baked cupcakes. It ended up being really bitter. We guessed that it was because we used magarine instead of butter. It might have tasted nice if we used butter. :p

Played badminton with my cousin and auntie. Havent been playing for a while and I used a lot of strength. My hand started shivering afterwards. My arm still aches. The after effects of playing too hard.

On the last day, I went to my grandma's house to make chinese dumplings. It's the 3-dimensional triangle one wrapped in leaves. It seemed easy when my experienced grandma folded it swiftly. However, when we tried the real thing, we kinda sucked. I guess. I folded a few nice ones. I think that I folded about 11 in total. It seemed little compared to how much my aunties and mom folded.

We ate katong laksa that my aunt and 2nd eldest cousin bought after they went for facial. ._.
Stuck in my grandma's room all day with my 2 cousins and a laptop until they returned.
I kinda miss Xiaobao, the dog. :(

Meanwhile stuck at home. Watched a lot of movies that my dad rented. Lazy to type my verdict. So I'll just give ratings.

Planet 51: 3.5/5
Vampire's Assistant: 3/5
Cloudy with a chance of meatballs: 3.5/5
Whiteout: 3/5

By the way, I cut my fringe yesterday :)


~it's not what you are, it's who you are

No comments: