Wednesday, June 30, 2010

failure... maybe

Hiiiieeeeeeee :)

Today was okay. I forgot to blog about FPS test yesterday.
We got in around five min late so we got the late start. I was reading the future scene and did not get what were we supposed to focus on exactly. So, I re-read it again. >.< Finally, I had a vague idea about what was I supposed to do. Kind of. I thought of problems. I was stuck at two. I tried thinking of catergories to broaden my 'views and choices'. Finally, I thought of the last one. I initially thought that there were 4 problems that we were supposed to think up of. Luckily, we were only supposed to do three. hehe. :P
I was rushing through the Underlying Problem that I forgot to focus on 'cyber security system'. I just added that on later so that it would seem to relate to teh topic. :p I think went on rush through the solutions and criterias. My action plan was kind of done I guess. I finished! Successfully! :D So happy~

PE was unexpectedly fun. We played frisbee. We had to throw frisbee to one another and cover one round of the track. I throwed quite badly i think. :( But I caught nicely :D Was quite fun! We came in third in the first round and first in the second round. Woohoo! :)

Computing was slaaaacccck as usual. Mr Low was rambling stuff about videos that did not really get into my head at all. Was reading blogs, plurking, twittering and just roaming around. x) Computing was more of a rest time for us after PE I guess. :)

LA lesson was quite fun. We had to split into groups and do discussion for Merchant of Venice. We DID discuss for like 10 min maybe then started talking. Valen started dotting Nicole's elbow. Her elbow was full of dots and random black lines. Haha. Then suddenly Valen started using the whiteboard marker to dot my arm. I then took the marker from him and drew A BIG SMILEY FACE on his arm. Haha. He was rubbing it hard. :p LOL.

Discussed maths project for maths trail thingy after school. I thought that we would take realllllyyyy long then in the end we came up with the idea in like 10 min? :) The idea is quite cooooolllll :D :D :D


~life might be wonderful now, but chaotic the next

No comments: