Tuesday, June 29, 2010

stress

Went to macs just now with like 11 people...
Nicole g, Suting, Yuan Wen, Pamela, Genevieve, Benedict, Yohanes, Wei Rong, Zhen Yang, Jin Heok, Xu Hua, Valen.
Played some game with the other 5 girls. :) Was quite fun! I ate an extra 8 fries... D:

Today was okay lahs....
GAP was okay. Im in a group with Gen, Joelle, Weirong, Yohanes. Almost all I never group up with them before. We wasted a lot of time arguing about the characters and what sport to choose. LOL. I think our storyboard exceeded 10 secs. -.-

Yesterday was terrible. Especially at night.
I was on the laptop chionging the history project.
Then during the 1h 30min, dunno what that person was doing. When I ask him to paste his part on the google docs, he just posted crap. What was he doing during that 1h 30min?! In the end, Zhen Yang and I just did his part. Was damn pissed. At that same time, there was a lot of people asking me about projects and stuff. Maths, video, SIP.... I was just really stressed! STRESSED! Seriously. From this experience, I finally now know that live face-to-face is much more better than chatting online. You never know what the other person is actually doing on the other side.

Found some cuts in my mouth this morning. I dunno how they got there.
There were some skin (?) or something that I scrapped off since they were already like cut?
Bled a little. I rinsed my mouth and stared at it more.
I was considering the possibility of me gritting my teeth too hard while sleeping due to all that stress last night. Cuz gritting teeth while sleeping is usually due to stress... hmm....


~school's reopening... zzz

No comments: