Wednesday, June 23, 2010

ruyi's b'dae

MWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I FINALLY FINISHED ALL MY INDIVIDUAL HOMEWORK.
MWAHAHAHAHAHAHA.

I finished my Chinese book review thingy just now. I planned yesterday.
The Geog essay I researched some stuff that I wanted and wrote it out in 1h 15min :D Not bad i think :)

Tomorrow's gonna be Ruyi's birthday!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY GAL :D

After finishing the CIP at CVPS, Grace, Leeting and I went to Compass Point.
We ate Burger King, affordable 4. :)
Then finally managed to persuade Ruyi to meet us at Sculpture Park.
We went to make the cake at Icing Room :P
The yellow deco was screwed because the icing melted I guess.
It was raining very HEAVILY. So our shoes all became wet when we reached Sculpture Park to meet Ruyi.
Went up to Ruyi's house and sang her birthday song! :)
The rest ate the cake except me. Kinda full.
We played cards, dai di and stress. The last part where we had like a tag team was damn funny. The last game was like prolonged till like 10 min cuz we kept stressing each other. Just when Grace and I gonna win, (last card no.9) Ruyi go and stress us! HAHAHAAH.
I think my reaction at being stressed was EPIC. I was like screaming. HAHAHA x)
Very fun! Should have more gatherings like this :) :)

^Ruyi's cake

Meanwhile, I am watching drama. :D

No comments: