Thursday, June 17, 2010

transcript...

I went to Bryan's house yesterday for the History interview.
Ate lunch at e!hub with grace, felix and zhenyang before going. We ate at Mr Chicken Rice! :)
Felix and Zhenyang finished faster so they started pouring sauces into each other's plates. -.-
When Zhenyang went to the toilet, Grace, Felix and I were considering the possibility of Zhenyang being a bodyguard. We asked him to make stern faces when he came back. HAHAHA.

Bused to Bryan's house. We got off one stop later. Was kinda lost. Was still finding our way desperately when we suddenly heard Bryan's voice and found him. The situation was made worse with the rain. zzz.

Slacked for like 40min plus when we reached Bryan's house cuz we had to wait for his grandma.
Did the interview. Found it quite okay except for when the grandma doesn't really answer our questions.
My hand was very tired from holding the mouthpiece to record. Felix was busy typing away.
When we finally finished, we were given soybean milk to drink :D
Felix somehow spilled the drink on his laptop. The laptop started to make sizzling noises.
We tried to dry it by blowing the hair-dryer on his laptop. Then the laptop kinda went a bit too hot? Then we put it in front of the fan. We seemed like a hilarious bunch of people who have no clue about laptops.

Tried to do Geog concept map as well. It was okay.....
But Felix, Bryan and Zhenyang were glued to the computer while mapling. zzz
In the end, Grace did most of the work I think. haha.
I was on a smaller laptop chatting with ben and suting.
Suting told me that Orchard Road was flooded and I went internet to check it out. COOL.
Ben and Yoh kept interchanging cuz they were at ben's house doing hist project too.
Yoh typed some sick-sounding stuff and Ben kept declining it. HAHA.

Finally, went back home. Found out that we could take 89 straight from Bryan's house. zzz.
Took 89. Grace was late for her violin class. I guess. :P

At night, I went out with my parents and bro to rivervale plaza at like 8.15pm.
We went to mac's cuz there was free broadcasting there. I ate mcwings and read my chinese book :)
The people in mac's were like 'ohh'-ing everytime Chile missed.
Chile won with 1-0 in the end I think. :)
After that, my dad and I went to look for my mom and bro. Cannot find them.
Made our way back ourselves in the end. -.-
Watched GLEE :D The main character girl was kinda.... erm disgusting cuz she totally threw herself on the guy. Anyway, the blond cheer leading girl actually sings quite well. :)

Meanwhile, I am reading comics :D
Finished the transcript for the 30min long interview. Damn happy with myself.
Havent exactly finished my homework. Sianzzz.
Later gonna do SOME. I think. Hehe.
Funny how the laptop entices you to stay online when there is actually nothing to do ._.



~i want glee!

No comments: