Tuesday, December 1, 2009

11.11

I took a glimpse at the time now, and guess what? It showed 11.11am. These days, the clock and me have a really weird iffinity??! There were a few times when I see times like 12.12, 3.33, 4.44 and stuff... They say that if you see such and such timings, something is happening and etc. LOL.

Anyway, "Together" made its debut series yesterday. The series yesterday gave a very good overall view of whos who and who likes who. Xiaobei obviously likes Jianhong. Tarzan too. So, obviously there would be a love triangle etc. XD I hope that the second episode will have something more exciting. You guys may catch the 17min(?) preview of "Together" which was broadcasted on Channel 8 at 6.15 pm I think. :) Just click here.

Meanwhile, Cruel Temptation/ Temptation of Wife is starting to get interesting. Encai finally found out about the husband's affair with Aili. ;D Yahoo~! Finally sumthing is starting to get interesting. Anw, Encai is kinda stupid and naive too. LOLs.

And I just got news that my grandma is most probably not coming. So I will have to spend the afternoon ALONE. :( And I am gonna have leftover fried rice from yesterday for lunch. Boohoo! Haiz. I cant seem to get into mangafox.com lehs! So irritating. Argh! And hors, the Channel 8 thingy when I wanna see the "Together" character bios, I can only see Jeanette's. -.- Hope they fix it. Oh yah! There is an OFFICIAL website for Jeanette Aw now! :) Click here.

As for my Chinese story book, I still have... 150 pages to go! Wah sey lahs! Should not have chosen this book. The book is like excepts of the author's life. Some of it is interesting so I can read damn fast but some are quite boring so I like drag through it. I am now making it a point to read at least 20 pages each day. Haiz. But I not sure if I can finish before I go Taiwan.

Ah~~~!!!!! Cant wait for Taiwan!!!! XP


~can't wait

No comments: