Thursday, December 10, 2009

back!!!

Hey people! I am finally back from my cousin's house! Although I did not want to leave at all... boohoo!!! X( Anyway, I will of course tell you about my days at her house. But I will only talk about the more interesting days. :D

Saturday and Sunday
-Irene cooked lunch for us cuz EE went to work.
-Not much. Played badminton on one of the days.
-Played com.
-Played some cards

Monday
-Woke up
-Ate lunch
-Went to Bugis
-Shopped. I bought a shirt! :) Iris bought a jacket-like shirt and an elmo face shirt. Irene bought 2 clothings, forgot what it was.
-Ate steamboat. Delicious~! We got tomyum and chicken soup.
-Went back.
-Bathed. Watched "Together" together. Heehee. XD
-Checked movie timings. But no movies which timings were nice. Cuz Irene and Iris watched New Moon already. boohoo.
-Played cards
-Was a fun day! :)

^Christmas Tree









Tuesday
-Packed stuff cuz thought that I would be going back that day.
-EE bought Iris, Irene and I to Mindcafe at Tampines Safra.
-Played lots of games. Damn fun! :)
-Was really cold there. Iris and I kept going to the toilet cuz got free flow of drinks.
-Waited for EE to fetch us
-EE told me that I can stay for another day. YES!!!!!
-Went back and watched "Cruel Temptation" and "Together"
-Played cards despite Iris' protests.
-In the end, it was Iris who wanted to continue to play cards. XD

^One of the games


Wednesday
-Went to pack.
-Fetched Ivy and went to Katong Plaza (correct?)
-EE, Iris and me ate Fish soup with noodles.
-Then, Iris and I went to find the Karaoke room.
-Went up and down, cant find!!!
-Finally, thanks to someone's directions, we FINALLY found it!!!!
-EE soon came and sang too.
-We sang songs like crazy.
-Then Irene and Ivy said that the english songs that we chose were always RA (dunno what it means... -.-) E.g. Bad Romance, Womanizer... LOLz
-Went to eat 328 Katong Laksa.
-Yummy! We ordered another time but shared. Heehee.
-Then, went to eat shaved ice with topping. Nice too!
-EE sent me home. Boohoo! :(

Anw, tomorrow, we might be meeting cuz of the Taiwan trip briefing. :D
Oh yeah, and I finished my yue du bao gao!!!! :):):)

~missing those times

No comments: