Thursday, December 24, 2009

back (:

Being back, I have a confused feeling of happiness as well as sadness. Happiness being that I am finally back home, where I started. Sadness being that I would miss my cousins whom I have spent 7 days with. This is the kind of feelings that we would all have when we come back.

Anyway, I will write about what we did during the Taiwan trip. I would just write briefly and forgive me if I forget any points. :)

Day 1
Arrived at the airport and ate some breakfast. The food at Terminal 1's food court is terrible. Seriously. Hahas. After eating, we made our way down to collect our tickets and meet our relatives. My mum, bro and I said farewell to our father and he left for work. Waited for time to pass as we collected our tickets. Then, I heard that Janice's BBF was here. I asked what was BBF and Ivy said, "Best Boyfriend". LOLs. Then, we started taking pictures and Janice and her BBF came. It was a guy and he was called Vincent. Hahas. We were like all thinking funny stuff. So, we took pictures. And then, we went in to board the aeroplane. Vincent went off. (later found out that BBF was bestest best friend, haha)
Went on the plane. There was currently some traffic jam cuz there were too many planes taking off. So, we waited for quite a while. Then, when we were taking off, Iris and I held hands. Haha. Our ears popped and it was damn exciting. Finally, after settling down - watching G-force and music - we got our lunch. Iris and I both had curry fish. Was nice considering that it was aeroplane food. However, the seat was very squeezy and it was quite uncomfortable. When we landed, it felt like as if we were on viking ship. heehee. XD
Went through check points and met up with our tour guide. Got up on the bus and he introduced himself as Alex. After talking for sometime, Alex said to Iris, "Why do you keep staring at me? My little fan ahs?" LOLs. Everyone laughed. But then, I mean, she was just being polite to look at him while he's talking. -.-
Weather was really cold!!!! Went to Taipei 101 and walked around for a while. Not much to see though. Could not go up cuz need to pay money. Then, we went to a night market and ate food. Food was delicious!!!! Bought stuff and finally, headed back to the hotel.

Day 2
Went to some ji nian tang. There were buildings that looked like temples. Took LOTS of photos. There were also these bodyguard who could not move, they could only stand there for the whole day. haha. Afterwards, we went uphill to go and eat lunch and buy stuff. :) Ate some recommended stuff. Delicious! Bought lots of little snacks too! :D
Went to see some rocks near the sea which had special shapes. Halfway through, we lost contact with the adults. LOLs. They went back. We tried to find them and finally found them at the market. -.-
Then, we went to fetch 21 other tourists who would be joining us on our tour.
Then, we went back to the hotel to eat dinner.
Day 2's hotel was fabulous!!!!!!!! XD

Day 3
Went to Taiwan's theme park. :) Sat on a train to some place inside and then, there were these tribes people's houses. We(cousins) went inside to check it out though we were quite scared. Inside the second houses, Iris suddenly screamed though there was nothing. Haha, this scared the others behind us and they ran out screaming. Haha. Nice trick huh!
Afterwards, we went back to meet the adults. There was this performance going on actually and we skipped it. So, then, we saw these guys like half naked. LOLs. Were laughing when we saw them. XP
Then, we took the cable car back down to the escape theme park where there were all the playthings. We struggled to find out where we were. Haha. We played on rides. The first ride was quite scary cuz we were on a roller coaster and it was pitch dark so we did not know what was gonna happen. hahas. We only sat on a few rides and were complaining that we did not have enough time. haiz.
Ate dinner at a night market. Bought a cap there :)
Then, we went to gao xiong and shopped in Dreammall. Thats when it happened. There was this earthquake then near hua lian. We could feel this while buying ice cream. There was 3.0 magnitude in gao xiong. Was damn exciting. Hahas. It was like once in a lifetime experience. :P
Afterwards, we went back to the hotel.

Day 4
Went to eat at some famous place where they gt lots of PORK. Haha. Then, we went to somewhere near the sea. The wind was really big and we walked around taking photos and absorbing the beautiful scenery.
Then, I forgot what we did... Anyway, we went back to the hotel for dinner.
After dinner, we went to HOT SPRING!!!!! Hot spring was really hot haha. When we went to the cooler pool, we were like frozen to death. So cold!!!!!!! Going back to the hot pool was still better. After bathing and everything, we went down where we could play table tennis. After that, we went to sleep. :)

Day 5
Sat on the bus for damn long. Like 3 hours liddat. Cuz we were going from Gao xiong to hua lian. After that, we had lunch and then, we went to a park. There were many flowers there. Was really pretty. :) Took a lot of pictures too. :D
Then, we went to a factory where they make jade and rocks and stuff. I bought a purple crystal necklace there. It is heart shaped :)
Then, we ate dinner at a restaurant and we went back to the hotel.

Day 6
Woke up at around 7.30. Ate breakfast and then, we made our way to the train station. We sat on the train. Had the bento or sumthing. Was kinda gross. Not really nice. :(
Then, we went to this shop where they talk about names and how it would affect ur life. Mine was not bad. Their predictions were quite accurate. I am kinda good in studies and I am stubborn. Haha. I will also have someone helping me when I am in trouble. :D
Iris' prediction was that she is petty, short-tempered. Haha. She might open her own business when she grows up. And when she works hard, her study will be good. :)
My mum bought this white tiger thingy to put in our house. And there are free jade thingys which will like help us in our lives. Those 3 were given to me, Iris and my bro.
Ate dinner. Then, went to this bridge which is I think Lovers' Bridge. Took lots of pictures. :)

Day 7
Woke up and went to xi men ding to shop. :)
Shop here and shop there. LOLs.
Ate some shaved ice and fruits. :D
After that, we went to the airport and boarded the plane.
I watched "Coco before Chanel". :)
Then, after landing, we bade each other goodbye.
I went home and found this drama series which is repeated.
It is called "Hwang Jin Ni".
Quite nice. Now showing at KBS World, 10.10pm on Wed and Thurs I think.

Finally finished blogging!!!!!! I gonna go watch Cruel Temptation. Now Encai is gonna take revenge!!!!!! XD

No comments: