Saturday, December 5, 2009

staying over

Hey guys! I am officially in my cousin's house. :) I am going to be staying over for er... 4 days 3 nights! (I will be staying until Tuesday) :) Heehee. :D I am now using laptops with Iris. Separately though. Ivy lent me her laptop to use. Thanks! :P Btw, wish her luck in her tests! Haha.

Iris currently got a Mio thingy which allows her to use broadband and watch diff channels. Just now, when Irene used her laptop, I think that it was too much on the Mio broadband thingy. So it kinda collapsed. Haha. Meaning that we could not use the internet. So we were like trying out diff stuff. Hahs. Then Irene 'backed out' voluntarily. LOL.

Anw, Iris and I were playing Poker Rivals just now. I kept losing money. K, it was like I was winning. Then, I lost. LOLS. Now, I know why gambling leads to NOTHING. Haha. So, yeah. I let my workers in RC rest now. I cant read comics and I dun think that I want to anyways.

Irene cooked the lunch just now. We had some 'special Taiwan fishballs(or sotongballs?!), veggies and tom yum fish fillet. The tom yum one is best. XD Yummy~! I wonder what are we gonna eat tonight. I hope that we can cook! And Ivy is now reading while I am typing. -.-

As for my Chinese book, I successfully read 45+ pages yesterday. Dunno how I suddenly read so much. Hahs. I read another 20 this morning. And I found out that they printed like 12 pages wrongly so it was like a repetition. Haiz. Now I left 20 pages. So I will finish by tomorrow!!! Yahoo~! ;D Btw, anyone know the title of "Together" 's theme song??? XP

(updated) Decided to write this cuz it seems funny. Irene says a guys is not handsome in a show. Ivy says dun judge a book by its cover???? Elvin not handsome but Irene still like. Haha. XD


~hoping that time crawls by

No comments: