Tuesday, December 15, 2009

sprain

ARGH!!!! THIS IS A DISASTER!!!!! DISASTER!!!!!!

I SPRAINED MY ANKLE!!!!!! AND I AM GOING TO TAIWAN IN 2 DAYS FROM NOW!!!!! ARGH!!!!!!!

I was having softball camp when it happened... boohoo. And there was I thinking that I would be having a nice time at softball camp before heading to eat Seoul Garden! :'( boohoo!!!! Besides, many people got injured that day too. argh!!!!!!! why?!!!!!!!

I was running, heading to the WRONG base when I realised it and I suddenly tripped over sumthing. I am not sure what it was but then!!!!! I TRIPPED! And I sprained my ankle. The first thought that came to my head was not the pain, but TAIWAN.

Thoughts like "I am going to Taiwan in 3 days!!! What the hell!!!" ran through my head. I struggled to hold back my tears. But then as I sat down on the sitting stand, I could not help but start to cry a little. It was utterly disappointing. I have waited for so long for a trip and THIS is what happens. I even start to wonder what I have done wrong.

My ankle hurt and I suspected that my nerve or sumthing got sprained. It was painful and I tried to walk, but then realised that I cant put pressure on the feet. So, I was helped by Amanda and Vernetta. Thanks, guys! :D Jingwen's silent presence helped too. :)

I was to be brought back home then. I called my mum and she said she was on the way back home. So, she said that she will go home first before fetching me. I waited and saw Pamela and Yuan Wen. Chatted for like 30 min and Pamela's car came soon.

I was kinda lonely and asked my mum when she was coming. She said that they were eating. I was kinda mad and sad at that point of time. I dunno why but then everything just came pouring down on me. I was there alone with my feet hurting. And she still was not coming. And the thought of the Taiwan trip disappearing made me shudder.

I decided to make my way to the 158 bus stop. I went through the back car entry. I took about 15min just to walk that distance, twice the amount of time for a normal abled human. I felt kinda disabled and stupid.

Finally, my parents came and we went to a Chinese doctor and he massaged my feet. Hurt like hell but I made it a point not to cry. I did not want to start that again. I just held it in.

On the way home, my mum said that I might still be able to go Taiwan. But those long walking distance trips, I might not go then. I let out a sigh of relief. I dunno why but then I did not really realise how much I wanted this trip until this accident.

It did not feel nice to know how badly I wanted something.

No comments: