Friday, December 11, 2009

briefing

Yo! I ate some horrible cup noodles just now. I just realised that cup noodles aren't nice when eaten alone. You must be with friends and family, then it will be tasty. x) Anyway, I read one very nice comic just now, Watashi Ni xx Shinasai! I find it quite nice but it is irregular comic, so i dun think i will see the updates soon. Haiz. I want MORE~!

And, RC got maintenence and I haven let my workers rest yet! Argh. They would be dead by the time i open again. Next week gt softball camp, so sian. I kinda like the camp, but i dun like the training part! Argh!!!!

Later, I will be going for the briefing of the Taiwan trip at Chinatown. My auntie will fetch me. :) Hmm... but the briefing starts at 7pm so I dunno what are we gonna do in the extra time. Haiz. I gonna log off soon to get ready. :D

No comments: