Thursday, December 3, 2009

miss

I just realised something! A tragedy!!! Argh~!!!! K, I am getting all worked up over a little tiny thing. K, it is NOT a little tiny thing!!!!!!!! I am going to miss... SIX episodes of Cruel Temptation and Together!!!! HELP! K, why? Cuz there is softball camp, then I will be going to Taiwan... That equals to 1day+5days=6days!!! :( Boohoo!!!! TOGETHER!!! I shall miss Ouxuan. :'(

Anyway, ate curry puff this morning. I think that I am gonna blog every Monday to Friday for this week and next week. LOL. But then, there is NOTHING interesting to blog about. Haiz. Yesterday, I have been reading manga comics with irregular updates. I find the irregularly updated mangas nice and better than the usual. Dunno why...

I am currently playing RC now. Nicole and Krystal are beyond my grasp. Haha. Exaggerating. Now, RC upgraded and they have levels higher than 32!!! So its like they have level 45, etc. And I see all the high high ppl their levels are SO high. Argh. I wanna catch up with Weirong too! hmph!!! XD

Anyway, there is this interesting comic, Pig Bride. You can find it on mangafox.com. But it stopped just when it was getting to the nice part. Gah!!! I can't find the updated chapters anywhere sia. :(

I still have...erm... about 100 more pages to go for chinese! JIAYOUS to me!!!! XP

~struggling

No comments: