Sunday, December 27, 2009

merry christmas!


MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!

" Christmas is a time of joy and a time for giving. Santa Claus enters the house through the fireplace and places presents that puts smiles on children's faces into the big, deep socks. :) Reindeers fly above houses, unknown to many people. And sometimes, people can hear a faint 'Hohoho~' "

Well, merry christmas everyone! Especially to those christian friends!!!!! ;D Chocolates are best in this joyous occasion. As for my family, we just laze around. Haha. We dont eat turkey. But we do eat fried chicken, or more specifically, toasted chicken. Haha. :)

Afterwards, we went to watch "Together" together. heehee. Then, we played 'Cluedo'. We played twice and I won both times. Thanks to my quick thinking brain and crafty tactics. (exagerrating) Meanwhile, WJ is next to me talking senseless stuff into my ears and my brain is rushing around to dispose of those nonsensical stuff.


~busy disposing of rubbish

No comments: