Friday, November 20, 2009

200th

Yay!!!!!!!!!!
Guess what?
This is the...

200th POST!!!!!!

OMG!!!!!! K, it might not be THAT much for ppl who post like, everyday. But then, this is like a huge achievement for me :) AND, my posts are usually damn long so it seems more like an accomplishment to me. :D

Haha. Just ate lunch which was hor fun. It was cooked by my grandma. Pro right? She should like go open an eatery or something. XP Her food are always delicious one lor! That is if her 'feeling' is there. She told me once that if she does not have the mood, then she will anyhow cook. But if she feels good, her food will always have like something special. Now I totally agree on "Put love into the food"~! ;D

Anyway, my Restaurant City is like being caught up by Iris. We are like competing with each other and seeing who overtakes who. Haha. Anyway, it is getting kinda boring liaos. Cuz all that we have to do is just let it run and earn money. Haiz. I wanna overtake Weirong too. Last time he was dunno how many levels below me then he suddenly accelerate and overtake me!!!!! Gah!!!! Haha. Jiayous to me! XD

No comments: