Friday, November 20, 2009

rain

Hi guys! I actually wanted to blog about something but I cannot due to some reasons... So, for an avid blogger like me who wants to blog about every interesting thing, it is quite infuriating for me! Gah!!!! Why cant I blog about it?!!!!! Haiz, anyway, I skipped softball today cuz I still have flu(due to the frequent rains) and a slight cough. And whats more, it has been raining EVERYDAY. So, I guess the girls at softball training must be doing PT now unless it rains in sengkang but not in tanjong rhu.

Yesterday, I watched Project Runway and America's Next Top Model. Both reality TV shows are mostly about fashion and stuff. Project Runway was really interesting and I saw this one girl who made a dress out of only one cloth and it gt the top among all the designers. It was really nice and it fitted the theme well. :) I think last week, or last last week, she also gt top. So, it was really quite amazing. :P

As for Project Runway, there was this girl who was actually like American (or English) that kind of girl bt she looked kinda like those Chinese with really big eyes. I thought that she looked kinda weird lors. And the models are not exactly THAT beautiful cuz they are beautiful only when they have makeup and stuff. But they are not natural beautiful. I think that the host(?), a 'retired' model, looked better cuz her skin and everything are like damn natural and she looks really pretty. :)

Ah! Yes, I found a comic, "Wild Ones". Storyline interesting although when you read it on mangafox, there are like 10(?) missing chapters. LOL. But you can still get the story cuz it revolves around a like main line. Yesterday, I watched the first episode of Temptation Of Wife/Cruel Temptation on Channel U, 7pm. The first episode was kinda boring so I felt that they should just skip it all the way to the part where the guy betrays the wife. LOLs. Haiz, so boring. I am currently gonna finish my maths hmwk. Bt I am still like dilly-dallying. Oh, and I gotta ask my dad go buy Chinese newspaper for my newspaper article thingy. Haiz... And I have to finish a Chinese book consisting of 225 pages. :( HELP~!

No comments: