Friday, November 13, 2009

running out

I AM OFFICIALLY RUNNING OUT OF COMICS!!!

It is a TRAGEDY!!!!

K, I am over-reacting. But then, I have depended on comics to enrich my life, entertain myself, delude myself away from the horrible reality... etc. Haha, I am DEFINITELY over-reacting. Haiz. There does not seem to be any good comics lately. One that would get me going for a week. One that would not let me be bored just after one day. -.-

I have read quite a few comics... lets see what I can recall...
  1. Vampire Knight - Publishing is slow now, so I do not really go check on it.
  2. Skip Beat! - Have finished reading current ones, waiting for new chapters.
  3. The One - Finished until around chap 60? Getting bored to death so have given up on it.
  4. Shugo Chara - Read finished current chapters. Waiting for new ones.
  5. He's Dedicated to Roses - Drawings too computerish and the story is draggy. I can also predict what is gonna happen. Nuthing interesting or new.
  6. Boarding House of Hunks - Drawing also too computerish. Story also draggy. Practically same case as "He's Dedicated to Roses".
  7. AKIRA - Really nice plot. Currently waiting for new chapters. (only found at onemanga.com)
  8. Fly High! - Getting draggy. Waiting for new chapters.
  9. D. Grayman - Story is too 'cut-up'. Not much connection between one chapter and the other. Rather watch anime of it.
  10. Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu - Story too predictable. Stopped reading quite some time ago.
  11. Kaichou wa Maid-sama! - Nice story and plot. Love it. But publishing very slow.
  12. Faster Than A Kiss - Nice plot. But I don't really feel like clicking on the latest chapters to read. Cuz the plot always revolves around the 'teacher-student relationship problem' thingy.
  13. Chocolate Cosmos - Just read finish yesterday. Quite nice. The problems that arise are always kinda un-anticipated. So it is not the normal always happy ending.
  14. Himegimi no Aikon - Very long never update. Can roughly guess where it's going with just the first few chapters.
  15. Beauty Pop - Nice story and plot. Ending not so nice though.
  16. Penguin Revolution - Nice story and plot as well. Ends too quickly though. And I kinda pity a character inside. Hahas.
  17. The Day of Revolution - Really, really good concept. But the mangaka very lazy, I guess? Ends too quickly.
  18. AAA - Started and stopped almost immediately. Can guess the ending. Stopped cuz the drawings are not proportionate.
  19. Honey Hunt - Storyline is almost the same as "Skip Beat!". Not that interesting since its the same.
  20. 7th Period is a Secret - A rather short comic. Story is also kinda predictable.
  21. Devil and Her Love Song - Nice plot. But not captivating enough. Stopped when I finished the current chapters there.
  22. Ouran High School Host Club - Finished the current chapters there. Story is getting more and more draggy. Should focus on the girl being a guy fact instead of romance.
  23. Hadashi de Bara wo Fume - Nice starting. Then, I got kinda bored and lazy of it. The plot is nice though. :)
  24. Dengeki Daisy - Nice plot. Though abit how-to-say? Er.... It is not that common yet at the same time abit common. K, abit confusing liaos.
  25. Hana to Akuma - Story abit 'cut-off'. Drawing not proportionate.
  26. Absolute Boyfriend - Finished. Checked it up due to its Korean drama series remake.
  27. Kimi no Todoke - Finished until chapter 14 bahs. Predictable and nuthing is happening -.-
  28. Gakuen Alice - Nice plot until around Chapter 110 where the time-travelling takes place. Then the story gets boring.
  29. Koukou Debut - Predictable. Stopped when the girl confesses her love and the guys accepts. Can roughly guess what happens.
  30. Special A - Story is draggy. Drawings are nice at times and others, not.
K, I shall stop here and there are somemore. But, it IS kinda endless, eh? Haha. Anyway, today at Softball training, the gals got crazy, literally. We are called the Shingzer Family. (In memory of Ris Low) I am currently the great-grandson. -.- Haha. Vernetta is my mother. LOL. Singmei is my grandma and Yunning is my great-grandfather, I think. Jalyn is my sister. XD Jingwen is my great-great-grandfather??? Nicole is the dog and Clarrissa is the tree outside the house???!!!! Haha. LOLs. XP

Oh yeah! I haven't tell you guys the marks yet.
Wait, did I tell you? k, wait I go check. XP
K, checked. I told you guys the grade, but not the overall GPA.
My GPA is 3.4/4. Thats... 85%! Which is an A+!!!! Haha. :)
My aim next year would be 3.5 or above. :D
Wish me luck and I would wish you luck too!


~living my life

No comments: