Thursday, November 12, 2009

this is it

THIS IS IT
Suting, Nicole W. and I went to watch Michael Jackson's This Is It on Tuesday. Well, it was quite a 'late' day that day. Everyone was late. Hahas. So, anyway, after we bought the tickets, we went to eat Yoshinoya. :)
We went to watch after eating. At first, all the advertisments were fuzzy. Suting and I thought that there were something wrong with our specs or that it was a 3D movie. XD Anyway, the movie was something like a documentary, showing the making of "This Is It". The songs were really cool and hearing it echo round the movie theater was an experience of a lifetime. It was not like watching a show. Shows can make you cry and everything but this doesn't. It was something different. When the show started, and the music was on, I got the kind of tinggling(dunno how to spell) sensation that I always get when I feel excited. I await for what happens next and your heart gets pumping fast. It was really exciting, something that you would not feel watching a normal movie. Soon, I find myself tapping to the fast musics. They even show them shooting a scene for Thriller. The makeup and everything was fantastic. The way they did it was really absolutely fabulous!
It is indeed a pity that we cannot see it for our own eyes when Michael Jackson wanted to go on a tour. You can see him working really hard during rehearsals. It was like the real thing.
Michael Jackson, your songs will still live on. :)

No comments: