Tuesday, November 24, 2009

chalet

Hey guys! I am just back from chalet yesterday! :D So, obviously, I am gonna tell u guys about the details of the chalet. :)

Day 1, Saturday
-Woke up at around 9am
-Ate breakfast then packed stuff for chalet
-Headed to Downtown East at around 11am
-Went to try to check in and found out we could not. It was still too early.
-Ate Mr Chicken Rice
-Went to collect key and finally checked in
-Parents went out. I stayed in the chalet and read my chinese story book.
-Iris and family finally came.
-Stayed in chalet for a while more before heading to NTUC to buy BBQ stuff.
-Bought BBQ stuff
-Went back to chalet and stayed for 30 min
-Started fire. The fire kept spitting charcoal out. Scary.
-BBQ-ed. Some stingray weren't cooked successfully.
-Started pouring. Heavy rain.
-We fetched umbrellas and got a huge plastic sheet to protect the fire.
-Continued BBQ.
-BBQ finished but some stuff still not cooked yet.
-Went back to chalet.
-Relatives went back. Left: Ivy, Janice, Iris, WJ, Grandma and me
-Played cards.
-Webcam-ed and took lots of random pictures.
-Ate cup noodles with only a spoon. I ate tom yam.
-Ate mcflurry and french fries. Ivy and Janice went to buy those.
-Sleep time. I slept on the floor with my sleeping bag.

Day 2, Sunday
-Woke up at 9am.
-Ate breakfast at Subway and met up with my parents. I shared Italian B.M.T. with Iris. She did not like it very much.
-Went to buy movie tickets for 2012 [give it 3.5/5].
-Watched 2012 for almost 3 hours. Cried a lot during the show. The talk about humanity and the scenes where people died were too touching. Funny thing was that I was the only one that cried.
-When we came out, it was already lunchtime.
-Bought shampoo and stuff.
-Went back to chalet and played cards.
-I watched "So you think you can dance?"
-Deciding where to go = Failed.
-Went to Escape Theme Park in the end with Ivy, Iris and WJ. Used the free tickets.
-Headed for Wet n Wild straight. Iris got totally wet.
-Sat on Viking Ship and my brother signalled to stop when the full swing haven't even started.
-Rode on the small roller coaster. Kept bumping into poor Iris.
-Went to eat some stuff. Bought hotdog bread, french fries and chicken nuggets.
-Sat on bumper boat. Ivy did not want to cuz she did not have extra clothes.
-Iris got totally wet [once again].
-Sat on Viking for the last time.
-Exited Escape Theme Park.
-Ate dinner with my parents.
-Went back to chalet and chatted.
-Relatives went home and left: Grandma, Iris and me. Thought it would be boring.
-Played Stress. Was really stress and my cards got bent. :(
-Ate cup noodles. Iris and I shared one so we each took a plastic cup and put the noodles inside to eat. Really CUP noodles.
-Played cards and used 5 cents, 20 cents, 50 cents and 1 dollar coins as chips. Though not really gambling.
-Watched some random television programme.
-Slept at 12am

Day 3, Monday
-Woke up at 8.50am. Awoken by my grandma.
-Packed up and stuff.
-Played last few games of stress and cards.
-Went to eat breakfast at food court despite the protests of Iris.
-Ate mee pok. :)
-Auntie fetched us to my house before heading to work.
-Iris and I played RC, competing with each other.
-I headed to softball friendly match at 1.50pm.
-While on the way there, I received an sms that Iris and my grandma had left my house.
-Started raining.
-Walked in the drizzle to school
-Met up with teammates.
-Started talking about songs.
-Went to help carry benches.
-Match with NYGS started.
-Seniors were kinda winning.
-I listened to songs on the radio throughout the whole match. Chatted with Yidan, Jingwen and Nicole W.
-Match ended at 5.30pm. I think we won. :D
-Coach wanted a reflection on the match by Wed. :(
-Wei Ting and I carried a bench with first base on top. Had difficulty doing so.
-Went back home soon.
-Discovered that actually, there was a shortcut to the toilet from the bus-stop we alighted. XD

Sigh. The days pass so fast. Looking forward to the trip to Taiwan. :P And I have to type out the damn reflection.

No comments: