Wednesday, November 18, 2009

cookies

Hey guys!!!! Sorry for not posting for quite long! Anyway, I went to Ikea, Giant and of course, Courts, on Saturday. My father did not come so it was only my mother, bro and me. We went to Giants' foodcourt and ate while waiting for my auntie. Soon after, my cousin, Iris, auntie and my grandma came. :)

We then went to buy some stuff for our Taiwan trip. So excited! I am going to Taiwan and it is my FIRST time there! Those advertisements about" Welcome 2 Taiwan!" really worked! XD Anyway, we bought some sweaters. I gt a green one at first but then realised that it did not match my purple jacket, so I gt a pink one eventually. I also gt a pair of new jeans!!!! :D Iris tried one of my choices which I liked bt then it did not fit her cuz her back was too small. Haha. So we went around trying to find a fitting that was good for her. Finally, we found one! :D

Then, we went to Courts. We walked around, looking at laptops that were below $1000. Haha. And my bro went around playing with the games there on the laptops. Then, we ate at Subway. :) Was quite nice. I ate terriyaki chicken sandwich. :D

Then, we proceeded to Ikea against my wishes. I did not want to go cuz I wanted to bake cookies at Iris' house. Iris and I were like walking through Ikea aimlessly. I want quite frustrated cuz we merely came to Ikea cuz "Ikea, Courts and Giant came together." So, if you go one, you must go all. LOL!!!!! In the end, Iris and I walked all the way to the exit quickly and bought hotdog bread while waiting for the others.

Finally, we went to Iris' house. We baked chocolate cookies. :D Was damn fun sia!!!!! And we watched 爱 while rushing to the kitchen to take cookies and to replenish the supplies. Haha. We were also complaining about Yixin in the movie. We were also like asking Zhenchang to hurry up die cuz he was dragging the whole movie down. Haha.

Afterwards, we went to a hawker centre somewhere at Bedok and ate. It was like 10 then. We ate BBQ stingray, kangkong, porridge, sotong, mussel and chicken wing. Soooo nice! :P Then, we went home quite reluctantly.

^Cookies that we baked!



^Oh yeah! I forgot to tell u about this incident. We went to the Ikea cafe and there was this Friends machine which allowed u to get free food if you put in your friends card. We put my auntie's expired card in to give it a try and what came out was this. Haha!


^Christmas deco


^Courts' megasale!



~happy times pass fast

No comments: