Thursday, November 26, 2009

blocked

Finally!!!! It's FINALLY blocked week!!!!!!!!!!!! XD Yahoo~! K, right, actually, it is not exactly blocked week now. But then, after this week, it would be! So, I am just celebrating early. XP Sianz. Today's training started out quite fine. Until the end.

We started with some throwing first. I threw with Jingwen. Here, I am gonna say 'Sorry!!!' to everyone who had to run about just to catch the balls that I threw. Really sorry!!!! >.<''' K, so after that, we did some fielding. I cannot throw one base, so the coach PURPOSELY asked me to stand at first base to throw home. -.- Then, he switched me to be the catcher. LOL. Seriously, there is no problem with my batting, catching, fielding. EXCEPT for my throwing. Gah!!!!!!

Then, we sat and rested while the coach gave some talk to Vernetta and Jalyn. I think that it was cuz they asked whether it was time to go back home already or something. But then the coach was quite angry today cuz of our reflections/observations. He gave us a 40 min long talk in the morning when the C Div training started. WOW!

Then, we did some swift stick batting. (I actually thought it was called 'sweet stick' XD) The waffer (correct spelling?) balls were flying everywhere. kk, abit exagerrated. LOL. Anw, then, we had to pack the stuff after warm-up. It was kinda tiring cuz we only had 7 ppl. Vernetta and Jalyn went already. Haiz. We did not have the key so we left the stuff outside the storeroom.

By the time we were done packing, we were DAMN tired sia. Jingwen kept cursing cuz the equipment was damn heavy. We changed and stuff. I collected my books and was prepared to go when the coach suddenly call us back, saying that the storeroom was opened and that we can go put the equipment back inside. Wah sey. Damn angry liaos. We went back AGAIN, kept the stuff. Jingwen was there cursing all the way. Haha. Then, the coach say, "How can you all leave the equipment outside there?" He said that Mr Wee and him had went to take the key so how can we like leave the stuff there. I was there thinking, "We did not even KNOW that they were taking the key. And, if the key cannot find, what you want us do? Stand outside the whole day and guard is it?!" Damn angry. Jing wen was like gonna break down liaos. Haiz. :(

After that, I went to compass point with Amanda and ate KFC with her. I was having a hard time eating the chicken. -.- And it was quite hot and spicy. >.< Then, we went to take the bus and bus 86 came already bt Amanda didn't allow me to go. x( LOL. Then, we took bus 80 together in the end. I got down before her of course.


~Damn tired

No comments: