Thursday, November 12, 2009

b'dae

Yo guys!!! I am racking my brains out these days just to think of a title for my posts. -.- Anyway, I had forgotten to talk about Mingyu's birthday party. So, yep, thats what I would be talking about.

Mingyu's b'dae
It started out when Nicole and I met at Compass Point to buy Mingyu his birthday present. :D Grace had some guides thingy going on so it was only Nic and I. We went to action city. Nuthing. So, went to popular obviously. We saw a book and were hesitating about whether we should buy that. Cuz we do not know if Mingyu has that book already. So, we went round and round. First, we saw a cute small plastic chair and wanted to buy a soft toy to go with it. So the soft toy can sit on the chair. But then, after considering that Mingyu is a guy and might not want that, we discarded that idea. We eventually found a stationary holder which can like turn so you can get things on the other side. Sooo coooll!!!!! I kinda want that too~

Then, we headed to Downtown east. It was drizzling and the wind was strong. I didn't tie up my hair so it was like all over my face. XD Just nice, bus 89 came and we boarded it. It was soo damn freaking cold! Nic and I were like struggling to contain our heat lest it dissipate into the surroundings. (I am kinda infactuated with the word, "dissipate" these days.) Nearing Downtown east, there was a junction and some kinda of traffic police was directing traffic. And it was like as if he got some kind of grudge against us. He kept letting other cars go, but not ours. Nic and I were furious and saying stuff like, "Does he even have a license?!" Haha. Then, when we FINALLY reached, Nicole said that Gen was at subway and she kinda needed help. Haha. When we got to subway, Ying Xuan came too so the four of us headed to Ming yu's chalet. It was pouring and we had to share umbrellas. While walking, Nicole and I were still joking though some rain splashed on us. (not very accurate)
Lightning flashes.
Nicole: "Later we get struck by lightning."
Me: "Haha. Don't worry. Wanna strike also strike those 2 behind."
Laughs.
Get it? The 'those 2 behind' were Gen and Ying xuan. Cuz they were tall so lightning usually strike tall objects. To Gen and yx: JKJK only ahs. Dont take it seriously. XP

Since it was raining, we could not BBQ. The four of us ate kinderjoy with Mingyu. The band grp then arrived. Mingyu's mother was so nice as to go and packet some sushi for us to eat. It was definitely stomach-saving. Heehee. And we watched la bi xiao xing so we were not really that focused on it. Nic was also playing around with some scary mask. She kept trying to scare ppl except that it always failed. Only Joelle and Boning got scared, hahaas. :D Then, Yuan wen, Nic and I went down and started standing on the seats which was near the BBQ pits. We chatted and argued about Band and Guides on which one was better as a CCA. In the end, Yuan got so confused she accidentally say Band not good. Haha. Then, all of us started to 'salvage' the fire which was going out. I put charcoal and stuff. It was kinda irritating as it was raining. That was like the worse BBQ I have ever went to. -.- But in the end, the fire got better (like after 1 h) and food finally got cooked.

We then sang Mingyu's birthday song and ate cake. :) By the way, HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY, MINGYU!!!

No comments: