Monday, December 1, 2008

Glitter Words

good afternoon to all of the readers! :D
yesterday, i went swimming with vivianne at the anchorvale sports complex. we swam at the training pool first. afterwards, went to play slides and then, headed for the deep pool. Vivianne wanted to swim 8 laps, her goal, while i only wanted to swim 4 laps or so at first as my mother had warned me not to go to the deep pool. But what was i to do except follow?

Soon, it started to rain. We 'loitered' around for a little while before going back to the training pool. After maybe 30 mins, we headed for the showers and got ready to go back home. we ate ice-cream after that...XP

Though after that, we bought some snacks (chicken popcorn) at compass point before parting.

At night, my family had steamboat. Was great fun cooking the food though i think that compared to the other time when we had hot plate, hot plate was better! :D We finished everthing! Hurray! :)

today, at 8pm, my auntie is going to fetch me to her house cause i am going to stay at her house until friday! :P so happy! might post when i am in her house. wanna bring some karaoke discs there!

now, charging my DS. will bring to my auntie's house! lalala...:)

read demon diary already. have also read angel myth, madelli...(dunno how to spell) butterfly, special A, fullmetal alchemist, vampire knight, after school nightmare. :D so many!!!! haha... makes me feel kinda proud to have read so many comics???

i luvvvves my laptop and the vodafone. they bring me joy and laughter. LOL.

Anyway, to all my 6-1 classmates as well as friends from other classes:

Remember the times we had together and cherish them well.
Your friends are the fairies that are found in another realm.
Moving on might not be easy but your friends give you the strength.
This is the rhythm of life whereby your guides are your friends...

P.S. Do you notice that the font is bigger? Haha :D

No comments: