Wednesday, December 24, 2008

glitter logo maker - http://www.sparklee.com
I love the holidays so much that I dont wish to let go of it now! It seems like only yesterday when I announced that it was finally holidays. Now, it seems a if everything is coming to a full stop and I will have to attend secondary school aka Dunman High. :'( My friends in primary sch are thinking of having a gathering and to like, play. :) Really, so far, my friends in p4-6 and like the closest ones I have. :D Really love them but dun mean it in the boy-girl way, k? Dont have misconception, lol.Had been staying at my cousin's hse for the past 4 to 5 days. :) their CC had a christmas party and the image i had in my mind was a few stalls and that there was some games and then a lucky draw. Something like funfair. But what was the reality was only something like a small performance held at the void-deck. My expectations were high, duh. But suddenly, the christmas party seemed a bit lame at that point. no offence though. Anyway, I got the Eagles award thanks to my teacher who nominated me. :D A big thank you to you! <3>

No comments: