Sunday, December 14, 2008

Halo! I am too lazy to do the glitterfy words. Sorry! :$ Anyway, since the premiere time of Little Nyonya on Monday has caused some inconvenience, I have decided to dedicate my preciouuuuusssss time to write a summary of the Little Nyonya from 8pm-9pm only. The summary for 9pm-10pm, I will not do as I also have to enjoy my show! XP *Thank you for your praises! Thank you!* heehee!
Also, I have decided that those who have been reading my story (which has been discontinued) should have the right to know the ending. Actually, in the end, Sue ends up with Sam. Cause gradually, Sue warms up to Sam and treats him MORE than an ordinary friend. He has indeed helped her through her darkest period of time. However, there will definitely be some bad blood between Derrick, James and Sam. While Sam struggles to 'fight off' the 2 boys, Sue has some problems of her own. Her mother is officially in love with a guy who seems sort of suspicious and Sue is determined to find out who is he and what is his motive for getting near her mom. Sue then finds out that her mom's boyfriend is actually an undercover detective and suspects that James is involved in a murder case. Soon, the truth unfolds and indeed, James is involved in a murder case. He could not bear the blow of Sue breaking up with him and thus joined one of those gangs and while being caught red-handed in a theft by a lady, they accidentally murdered her. Soon, Sue lives happily ever after with Sam.
Anyway, I gotta go play for a while at facebook before helping my mum make jiao zi! :D

No comments: