Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Glitter Words


Hiie! At my cousin's house now!!! They watching channel 55 now, some crime fighter show (cantonese) and another cousin of mine, Irene, is sooooo excited over a show which she is not in. Haha. :D


Going to play facebook later. Then after they finished watching the cantonese show, we are going to play monopoly. I want to be the banker but don't wanna play. However, they want me to play while being the banker. Very busy one leh! -.-''' Anyway, I dunno where is the other cousin, Ivy. She is also quite interested.... ??? She vanished into thin air. Haha. :P


How did you all spend your holidays? Maybe you can write some interesting experiences in the tagboard! :) My father told me that I can check the PSLE posting results on the internet or go to school (18 Dec). I really dunno if I should go back to school as I can meet my friends but then I am also too lazy to go to school. -.- haha. XP
Gonna go now! Wanna play word challenge. dunno why but whenever i play, i cannot think of words but when i see others play then can think of lots of words! :D

No comments: