Saturday, December 6, 2008

Glitter Words
Hello! I haven't posted for 4 days? Haha. Sorry because I was busy playing and logging on and out of facebook. :D My cousins told me to put a picture of myself so that people will know how I look. My parents had advised me not to put personal details such as your address, school, telephone number, etc. Even a tiny detail which appears harmless may lead you to your doom. These days, there are more and more techerous men preying on innocent children through internet and chat rooms such as MSN. So, everyone must be careful!
Speaking of such cases, I want to thank Compassvale Primary School for holding talks concerning such problems. They will definitely help us while we go through the important phases of life. :) Personally, I feel that the teachers in CVPS are especially caring and are willing to give up their time to sit down and listen to a child's troubles. Also, in terms of study, the teachers can also identify those 'weak' pupils and help them by asking them to go for remedial lessons, etc. So, I want to say a big THANK YOU!
Besides the teachers who have helped me, I also want to say thank you to the readers of this blog! It is because of you that I managed to write so many posts and it is because of you all that I have a reason to reject the idea of deleting this blog. Haha. XP Anyway, really, thanks!!! By the way, I realised that you can earn through your blog by putting advertisements! Maybe one day if my blog is REALLY famous, I may do that? :P
This Monday, my cousin is coming to stay at my house, finally. It has been so long since she last stayed at my house. She rarely comes as she cannot adapt to a new environment quickly and thus, is sometimes unable to sleep well. Besides, she is of a different 'species' from my family as my family sleeps early but my cousin's family can stay up to as late as 3am. Maybe, even later!
I have been playing facebook's Word Challenge and Pet Society these days. Pet Society is abit childish, haha. But I want to win other people! That is the goal of my life: Be the winner! However, sometimes, just being a winner in your heart is enough. :) Am I some kind of wise old woman? Haha. :D Gotta go!

No comments: