Monday, December 29, 2008

http://www.glittermakercodes.com/ - Glitter GraphicsWeather's great and cool today, which is a good time to sleep, but my parents want me to wake up earlier to practise waking up early as school is gonna reopen. :( Yes, blah, blah, I AM excited and all that stuff but then, I am also feelin' sad that the holiday is gonna end and that homework is goin to pile up on my desk again (esp now that I am sec 1)...
Gonna play with some of my galfriends. Missing them lots. Wish that time would stop just for us, but I know that it is impossible. Maybe in a few years time they would invent a time-machine or a Doraemon and allow us to go back in time. However, by going back into time, we might change the sequence of course. E.g. Stamford Raffles might not be the one to help Singapore flourish but some teenager who captured Stamford and then PRETENDED to be something like Stamford. And one day we are in Punggol, suddenly, we may appear in Jurong. Haha. :D That might be interesting! XP
Ate western food yesterday (cooked by yours truly and my mum) but then it appears that the beef was overcooked. -.-''' haha. XP Anyway, saw Miami Ink yesterday too. The tattoos are super nice and original. They must know how to draw as well as tattoo. O.o
For my third language, I have decided to reject Japanese and appeal for Malay as malay will be easier to learn since Sec 1 will be learning conversational malay (dunno for what?!). And I will have more use for malay since it is my neighbouring country and stuff. :)
Anyway, gotta go now. :)

~enjoying the last of the holidays

No comments: