Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Glitter Words


Hello! Gonna play badminton later! feeling great today. :) Prepared my own lunch, nuggets and some fish fillet were cooked using the toaster while the porridge and vegetables were cooked by me! (*proudly presented by sue qin*) XP

I am going to express my thoughts on Little Nyonya:

Little Nyonya is a very good production of Mediacorp. I am proud that Singapore is able to produce such a fine 'specimen' which might teach some youngsters about the Perannakan's culture, as well as let us know a little bit about history. However, my mood is always spoilt when such a scenario happens: In the midst of the exciting show, they will suddenly show Felicia Chin(Anqi) and Nat Ho discussing or quarreling about their own problems. Hello? Like the both of them are really anti-climax(no offence). What we really want to see is Yueniang and Chen Xi!(Even almost my whole family thinks that way.) It is like writing a composition, then halfway through, you go to another topic. Sometimes, it really angers me especially when they interrupt at an interesting climax. Maybe when Mediacorp is going to produce another drama series like this, I hope that they will think twice before writing the script.

Really, no offence to those who are fans of Felicia and Nat. I am just commenting on the script. If they really want to show the twosome, they should show it at the end of the show, example is a show by Christopher Lee(he cooks curry usually used for funeral i think).

Sigh... Gonna play pet society now. :P

No comments: