Saturday, December 27, 2008

Halos! Guess where I went?
Compass Point! For what?
To catch the roadshow of The Little Nyonya! :)
Yay yay! Straight after swimming, I went (maybe rushed) to Compass Point. My cousins and auntie were already there waiting! (Around 12.30pm) We reached Compass Point and ate hotdog bread. Delicious! I ate black pepper hotdog. The hotdog will be covered with the black pepper sauce poured over it. Yum! :D
I hurried over with the digital camera and managed to 'chop' a place somewhere in front (so can take pictures!). (Around 1pm) We waited there until 3pm! Not daring to move just in case someone came and took over our place! XP Around 2pm, I called my mother to ask her to help me buy bubble tea. With much difficulty (as the crowd was getting bigger), my mother managed to pass the drinks to us. :) thanks, mum!
Our legs were aching and it was starting to get warm in there. We could not move for if we did that, our place would be 'lost'. :( Anyway, we waited until 3.30pm before the roadshow 'officially' started. We were frustrated that we had to wait another 30 mins! (please think about us, waiting there for already 2 hours and they want us to wait another half!) haha.
When we want to leave, there were some inconsiderate people who just wouldn't make way for us to go! Hmph! :( We had to literally push our way through the crowd.
After which, the exhausted us rested at KFC after spending much time finding a seat. :)
Here are some pictures, PATIENTLY (not exactly) loaded by me. :) Enjoy!

小娘惹

People from the FIRST storey to the FOURTH (highest) storey were all watching!


The host :)

The 'bad' characters in Little Nyonya





The 'good' characters in Little Nyonya





Pictures of Jeanette Aw ♥




Olivia Ong singing



Time for 100 lucky fans who got the posters to get the autographs of the actors!



~had a wonderful, annoying, most of all, tiring day

No comments: