Monday, December 29, 2008

http://www.glittermakercodes.com/ - Glitter Graphics
Hiie! I am officially back! :)
Read other people's blog and realised that they had the same goal as me, meaning to reach 100 posts! Every post you post, you get one step closer to your goal which is 100. After I post this, I will have 95 posts! Cool, huh? It is something like a game, haha. :D
Meanwhile, I am quite happy with my new blogskin! :) Receiving comments at the tagboard is also quite good, so that I know how to improve, etc. I apologise for the lack in proper videos at YOUTUBELOVE. I have been trying to embed videos from youku.com, but is unable to. Sorry. Only the first video can be watched. If I am not wrong, it is the first episode of Little Nyonya. Cuz you see, only youku has the latest episodes of the Little Nyonya. :)
Anyway, ate Udon with fishballs and vegetables. Cooked it myself. :) Well, starting, it was quite delicious but slowly as I carried on, I feel that it is starting to get a little TOO sweet, so I went to get the packet with some MSG (spicy) and mixed it with the soup of the Udon. Well, the result was good, but a little too sour. XD
Went macdonald yesterday and used my Ipod touch to surf the net. :) Using the free Wifi, I managed to see my blog, search at youtube and etc. We could even see Sengkang using the Map (satellite). I checked Dunman High and presto! It was there but I think that it might have been taken quite some time ago as I could still see some construction going on.

~wasting my time away

No comments: