Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Glitter Words

Wow! When I saw how much I typed for the summary, I am starting to regret saying that I will write the summary every week. It is indeed lots of work and tiring. Sorry if I left out some parts as I think that it was quite unnecessary. I only did the summary for 8pm-9pm cuz i feel that the summary for 9pm-10pm was not THAT important as it was the usual time and I am sure that addicted fans would have already fitted their time-table to match that of the Little Nyonya. :D Anyway, if I really typed out the whole summary, it would be like filling my blog with spams, right? Haha. XP
At pet society now, I found out that a pet, Darkie, which was supposed to be of a lower level than me, has increased at an amazing speed! OMG! She is faster than me, you know? Surprised? Well, miracles happen! XP I watched Yijimae at 10pm after Little Nyonya. It was kind of nice, but slow. The part which I think I am interested in is the love rectangle? Haha. :P
Gotta go back to playing pet society to increase my level, also, after that, I need to go check if any lastest chapters of some comics had came out already! Haha, hope I dun forget to check! :)

No comments: