Friday, December 12, 2008

Glitter Words

Halo! Long time no see, huh? Sorry for not posting much as my cousin, Iris, was staying at my house! :D She has went back, though... :'( Anyway, some activities we done at my house:
1) Badminton
2) Went to Rivervale Plaza to eat lunch as well as quench our thrist with bubble tea
3) Watched television (duh???)
4) Use laptop to go on the internet (facebook, facebook, facebook)
5) Sang karaoke (lovin it!!!)
Basically, my time with Iris has been wonderful. Regardless of rain or shine, happy or sad... Although we quarrelled sometimes, we will definitely still make up! ♥
Of course, my schedule to watch Little Nyonya is still the same! :)
Information: From the following Monday onwards, Little Nyonya will be showing for 2 hours for every Monday(8pm-10pm). This has indeed caused some inconvenience to us but we will still faithfully support Little Nyonya.
They say that this is Singaporean's Da Chang Jing. Be sure not to miss it!!!

No comments: